A downloadable game
MindSeize is a single player 2D Metroidvania game set in a sci-fi universe.
Explore untamed planets and stop the mysterious organization that stole the mind of your daughter.
You play as the private investigator M.C. Fox, who is chasing a dangerous criminal organization 'The Ascended' across the universe. The first confrontation between M.C. and the leader of The Ascended severely injured M.C. and left him crippled. They also managed to seize the mind of his daughter Taryn. This left only one choice for our protagonist: hire a crew, connect his consciousness into a robotic body called MAG and continue the chase!
- Classic 2D-action with a modern twist - Smooth and fast-paced action with beautiful hand-drawn 16-bit pixel graphics, mixed with atmospheric music and hard hitting sound effects
- Explore mysterious planets - Travel to 4 different and unique planets, unravel their secrets and fight the dangers within. Remember to take a break once in a while on your ship and talk with your crew
- Upgrade your MAG - Buy and find different mods, weapons and abilities that bring versatility to your MAG's combat capability
- Delve in to the world of MindSeize - Follow the story written by a professional script writer with comic book style cutscenes, read the log about planets and their fauna, experience the heart-rending twists
In order to download this game you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $19.99 USD. You will get access to the following files:
- MindSeize updated to version 1.3.2.Oct 28, 2020
- MindSeize updated to version 1.3.0Sep 18, 2020
- MindSeize updated to v.1.2.6.Jul 27, 2020
- MindSeize updated to version 1.2.4.Jul 06, 2020
- MindSeize updated to version 1.2.3.Jul 03, 2020
- A quick-fix patch released, fixes Boss Mode weapons and "unusual resolutions"May 23, 2020
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.
Hi! Linux is not in plans anymore, as we sadly don't have the resources for that. We've been told, however, that the PC version of the game works fine when using the Steam Play on Linux.
Is this up to date to match the Steam version? And I thought this came with a Steam key? What happened?
Hi! Yes, it's the newest version, we always update it here as well, when a Steam update goes live. There are no Steam keys connected with the game, though.